CSB Pastor's Bible Black Leather Touch
Available in two editions— a Genuine Leather Bible or Deluxe LeatherTouch Bible—the CSB Pastor’s Bibleis ideal for pastoral use when preaching from the Bible, officiating special services or occasions, or personal study. Includes a single-column setting, large type, wide margins, a special insert section in the middle of the Bible, outlines for officiating weddings and funerals, and extensive tools and articles from some of today’s respected pastors and church leaders. This Bible provides a valuable life-long resource for Pastors.
Features include: Smyth-sewn binding, Single-column text, Footnotes, Topical subheadings, Black-letter text, 10-point type, Concordance, Presentation page, Two-piece gift box, Full-color maps, and more.
Additional Resources of the CSB Pastors Bible:
- Introduction to the Christian Standard Bible
- Commonly Used Abbreviations in CSB Bibles
- Wedding Ceremonies by Jim Henry
- Funeral Preparation by Jim Henry
- Funeral Sermons by Jim Henry
- Where to Turn
- A Brief Biblical Theology of Leadership by Matt Chandler, Eric Geiger, and Josh Patterson
- Eight Traits of Effective Church Leaders by Thom S. Rainer
- Pastor, Find Your Identity in Christ by Jared C. Wilson
- Glorifying God in Your Ministry by Charles Spurgeon
- What is Biblical Preaching? by Kyle Idleman
- Preaching Christ from All the Scriptures by Tony Merida
- What is Doctrinal Preaching? by Robert Smith Jr.
- Four Keys for Giving an Effective Invitation by Deron Spoo
- Five Ways to Improve Congregational Singing by Keith Getty
- Soul Care: Walking with Others in Wisdom and Love by Ed T. Welch
- Letter to the Church by Billy Graham
- Five Steps to Start and Keep an Evangelistic Culture by Greg Laurie
- How Do You Disciple Others? by Daniel Im
- The One Thing You Must Do as a Student Pastor by Ben Trueblood
- Sharing the Gospel with Children by Jana Magruder
The CSB Pastor’s Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). CSB Bibles by Holman stays as literal as possible to the Holy Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.