NLT Study Bible-Blue/Brown TuTone-Leatherlike
Binding: Blue/Brown Tu Tone
Receive. Find. Open.
“For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.” —Matthew 7:8
Explore the Scriptures with almost 50 of today’s top evangelical scholars, including Daniel Block, Barry Beitzel, Tremper Longman, John N. Oswalt, Grant R. Osborne, Norman Ericson, and many more. Every feature in the NLT Study Bible has been created to do more than just impart information. Ask questions, and the NLT Study Bible gives you both the words and the world of the Bible. Seek deeper understanding, and find the meaning and significance of Scripture, not just facts. Knock on the door of God’s Word, and see what doors are opened to you.
The New Living Translation makes the message clear. The features of the NLT Study Bible bring the world of the Bible to life so that the meaning and significance of its message shine through.
“I enthusiastically recommend the NLT Study Bible for all of my students and to family and friends.” —Dr. William H. Marty, ThD, Professor of Bible, Moody Bible Institute
Features from nearly 50 of today’s most trusted Bible teachers include:
- 300+ theme articles identify and explore the major topics and ideas of the Bible.
- 25,000+ study and textual notes provide background and deeper explanations of words, phrases, verses, and sections.
- 85 introductory articles set the stage for the Old and New Testament and each major Bible section, book, and time period, including the intertestamental period, the time after the apostles, and a harmony of the Gospels. Each book introduction covers background materials including authorship, setting, meaning and message of the book, an outline, recommended resources and more.
- 220+ charts, illustrations, maps, and timelines organize and illuminate important information.
- 200 Greek and Hebrew word studies trace the use of important words throughout the Bible.
- 90+ profiles paint portraits of major figures in the Bible—good and bad.
- 50,000+ cross-references connect related verses.
- Words of Christ in red.